ThinkOpinion Review: How to earn fast

Last updated: 04/21/2020

  1. You can earn more money by completing high paying surveys; you can see how much you will make before you start the study.
  2. Refer a friend as it will give you more extra income as long as they complete some offers or surveys, or doing things that let them earn money.
  3. They also have offer walls for its members to easily complete and do tasks quickly.
  4. When you take offers or tasks, you will automatically join the monthly contest that will give you extra money if you win. The first place gets $50, and then the price decreases, and the 20th place gets $1. 
  5. They also posting out some promotional codes for you to earn more points on their social media accounts, so make sure you follow them and check it from time to time.
ThinkOpinion

Allowed Countries

International

Minimum Age

18 years

Multi Accounts Allowed

no

Scripts Allowed

no

Minimum Payout

$5

Payout Options

PayPal , Gift Cards

Other Payout Options

Flipkart, Skrill

Gift Card Options

Amazon

Referral bonus

If you invite other people to join, you can earn 10% for level 1 downline referrals and 5% for level 2 downline referrals a total of 15% of your referral earnings.

Related Beermoney Sites/Apps

VuPoint Research logo
VuPoint Research

VuPoint Research is a market research company located in Portland, OR, that provides valuable data to its partnered clients through...

DigaYGane logo
DigaYGane

DigaYGane is an online research panel that has been operating since 2012, with its members sharing their opinions and thoughts...

Points for Surveys logo
Points for Surveys

Points for Surveys is a legit free online community survey created exclusively for members of TrueBlue, a frequent flyer from...