- Refer a friend so you can get five free points, you can refer as many friends as you like, but they need to be UK residents.
- Complete your survey profile so you can have more surveys and other opportunities available to you.
- Joining focus groups can give you more earning than completing regular surveys.
- A long and complicated survey can give you more points to earn.
- They have an unlimited survey every day for you to complete.
Power of Opinions Review: How to earn fast
Last updated: 07/07/2020
Power of Opinions is an online survey community panel run by Atomik Research. They have over 51,000 members and still going up that share their views and opinions in exchange for a reward. This panel aims to help companies and brands to make better future decisions to make their products and services better for their consumers. It is free and easy to join this panel, and they offered their members an unlimited number of online surveys that they can participate in many ranges of topics. Their members are not obliged to complete every available survey; it's all up to them if they want to participate and complete any survey to earn more rewards. Once their members complete a survey or specific tasks, they will get awarded by a "Power Points" that they can exchange for Paypal cash, gift cards like Amazon, Starbucks, M&S, Amazon, iTunes, and John Lewis, and also sweepstakes entries. Their members can earn 15p to £500 on a survey, while they can earn £25 or bonus draws on a focus group. They can also receive five extra points when they refer a friend on this panel. Only UK residents and ages above 18 can join this panel.
Tips for earning money with Power of Opinions
Multi Accounts Allowed
PayPal , Gift Cards
Other Payout Options
Gift Card Options
Amazon, iTunes, Starbucks
Each time you refer a friend/neighbor/colleague or family member, you will get five free PowerPoints.