We have all at one time in our lives tried looking for ways, which can help make us easy money. We look for easy ways online but most of the time end up being disappointed because of the number of scammers out there. This review is for those people who are looking or an easy and legit way. It will tell you all about what you need to know about the Panel App, which essentially is an easy way to make money through your smartphone. Using your phone as you normally do now pays, as you use this app. However, why would they pay you for doing nothing? All your questions about its legitimacy, payments, and cashback will be answered with an additional section which entails tips for using this app. So, let's get started.
What is the Panel App?
The Panel App, owned by Placed is an application that runs on your smartphone and collects data for useful insights based on your location. The data is used by third parties for reaching insights about usage patterns, so they can study the behavior of their target markets. Panel App only works if you are connected to the internet via WiFi or mobile data and the GPS has to be turned on for it to work. You get paid for allowing it to gather data and you are rewarded in points that are redeemed for cash. Not only that, but you can also earn points by doing a variety of other things such as filling surveys and referring to other people. If you are worried about it draining your battery, you shouldn’t be as it isn’t. In short, the Panel App is a Passive Income opportunity that should be tried out.
It works as a loyalty-based incentive app, which helps you to earn both passively and actively. If you do not have time to take surveys then you do not have to worry about earning as just having the app running in the background is enough.
Is Panel App Legit?
The Panel App consists of over 30,000 reviews along with a 4/5 rating on Google Play store as well as a rating of 4.6/5 on Facebook. In addition, it has over one million downloads which show it is quite famous. There are a number of reviews out there that consist of proof of payments that they have received from the Panel App. The Panel app is completely legit but it may not be for everyone as the points system is lengthy and it takes a bit time to redeem your points for cash.
Is Panel App safe?
When it comes to its safety privacy is a legit concern for people who are obviously worried about their data getting into the wrong hands. Their FAQs answer all details about exactly what it is that they are collecting and who it is being used by. If you are really worried about your private data getting public then this app is not for you. However, it is not bad since all you need to do is to download the app once, but this won’t be a big income.
However, the company states that the data collected would be not used for individual targeting and they remove personal information, such as your name or address before sending it to third parties.
How does Panel App work?
After downloading the app from the App Store or visiting https://getpanelapp.com, join the app and you will be introduced to a number of available panels.
Then you must fill out the information that is required, like your name and email address, etc.
After that, all you have to do is take surveys, invite friends, play games, etc. You will get points even if you don’t do these because having the app installed also gets you points. Sharing your link with your friends is a pretty good way though, as you get 10% of your referrals earnings, and is highly recommended to do. Furthermore, you can get 5% of your referral’s referrals earnings as well.
Last but not least, your points collected can be converted and you can avail Amazon Gift cards starting from $1. For instance, you need 2000 points to get a $2 Gift Card from Amazon. Additionally, if you live in a city rather than in a rural area, the app will send greater locations. Also, it is different from other GPT sites as you don’t have to watch videos, shop online, complete offers or play games.
There are three pages on the app, the points page, the referrals page, and the activity page. Points page is where new surveys appear. The activity page gives a summary of the account and lastly, the referrals page gives you insights on how much your referrals have earned.
However, there are certain conditions for using the app:
- You must be at least 14 years of age. If you are between 14-18, parental consent is required.
- You must be located in the United Kingdom, United States or Australia
- You must have an iOS (8+) or an Android device (phone or tablet, which must be 4.0.3+)
- All VPNs must be disabled for it to work
- That being said, you can opt-out of the app anytime by simply uninstalling whenever.
How do you earn on Panel App?
The Panel app also has a “How it works” tutorial, which is short but informational.
There are essentially only three ways to earn through the Panel App, which are as follows.
- Passive Income
Earning is really easy all you have to do is travel and traveling does not mean going very far. These include short visits to a grocery store, visiting friends and family or going shopping in the mall. However, the greater the distance you cover, the more points you earn. If you travel to a different country then you will earn quite a lot. The best part is you don’t even have to open the app to earn the points, it will happen as long as you are connected to the GPS and the Internet.
- Taking surveys
Surveys are based on the different geographic locations you go to. The surveys mainly try to gauge your preferences and experience in terms of where you have traveled, the kind of stores you have visited and what purchases you have made in the past from stores. Surveys are generally received after one or two weeks of having installed it. Also, people have reported receiving about one survey a day, and are not that long or complicated.
- Referral system
The Panel App works with a referral system where you earn points from the friend’s earning. First, you earn points when they sign up and then later you will continue to earn points based on their points. Their earnings do not reduce because of this, you make additional points. In addition, 10% of their earnings come to your earnings when they use the referral link.
The Referral system steps:
- Open the “referrals” tab
- If you have an android device, press the yellow button with a plus icon. If you have an iOS device, then press on the share icon.
- You will be given a list of ways through which you can refer: text, email, Google+ or Facebook.
- A link is sent to the person you shared the link to, after that they have to fill details such as the email address and contact number.
- After these steps, the link is sent to the person based on the details entered and they will have been registered as a referral.
- Lastly, they will have to create an account on the app.
Tips for earning money with Panel App:
Unfortunately, there are only a few ways of earning through the Panel App, which are listed above. Besides that, the hacks that help you earn are also very few.
- Make sure the app is running especially when you leave the house for instance when you are going out to get groceries, to the movies or to eat out. This enables you to receive more surveys which help get you more points.
- Participate in all surveys as soon as they are offered as it helps get more points.
How Cashback works on Panel App:
Furthermore, after earning the points, you can choose to redeem or draw them. Redeeming them helps you to get prizes which are usually in the form of gift cards. Draws help you to win prizes such as gift cards or items like gaming consoles etc. However, winning these is not a guarantee. Draws take place on various days, also winning in smaller amounts is more frequent than winning bigger amounts. Their frequency is probably only about once a month.
Moreover, you will have to reach a certain number of points before they can be redeemed for gifts or prizes. Generally, 1000 points are equivalent to $1, but it is not as straightforward as it seems. This is so because some prizes will use the 1 point for $1 but each prize requires a different amount of points.
Furthermore, redeeming points can get you a number of prizes such as:
- Sweepstakes Prizes: These are like the lottery, once you opt for a Sweepstakes Prize you enter into a lucky draw and the greater entries into Sweepstakes you redeem, the higher are your chances of winning. These generally take on a monthly basis but if you are a US citizen you have access to them on a daily and weekly basis as well. Winners are announced on their Facebook page, on their blog or via email. In the case of winning, you get paid after a few days. Whereas if you decide to change your points for guaranteed gift cards, you will receive them on a Monday via email.
- Guaranteed Prizes: These are basically gift cards that are guaranteed for you to win but they require more points as compared to Sweepstakes Prizes. You simply choose the prize that you want and that can be redeemed. A verification email is sent to you, that you need to click in order to verify.
- Donations: Points can also be exchanged for donations to charities such as Habitat For Humanity, American Cancer Society and the Humane Society.
Panel App Pros and Cons:
Now that we have all the information lets list down what we like and what we don’t about the Panel App.
- It is a great source of passive income. You are not required to put in any effort after installing it and connecting your phone with the Wifi and internet.
- It offers other opportunities to earn as well besides earning passively. These include earning by taking surveys or by referring to people.
- It is completely free to join and does not require a signup fee.
- Available on both iOS and Android.
- It no longer has the option of redeeming for cash via Paypal. Instead, you can redeem the points for a VISA gift card. Initially, Paypal was an option but it has now been removed.
- Since it is constantly tracking your location, privacy is a huge concern. It also tracks your activities which for a lot of people is a cause for concern.
- It takes a long time to be able to get a gift card.
- It is a low-income app and does not earn you a lot of points. Generally, the most you can earn is $20 a month and in some cases even lower, but that greatly depends on how far you travel.
- It is only available in four countries and is not available everywhere. Also, using a VPN will not be an option as the app glitches while it's on.
- Many technical glitches have been reported while using the app.
- A lot of people have reported saying that they receive no surveys.
- There is a limit off 1000 referrals.
- If you use data, then it might hike up your mobile bill.
The Panel is recommended to those who don’t mind getting their private information such as location and activities public. Moreover, you will not make a lot of money and so if you don’t mind the privacy concern and the little number of earnings then you should give it a try. Similarly, the passive income method, referrals, and surveys are a good way to earn a little every month.
It is essentially paying you for doing nothing and it is legit, however, if you are looking for higher pay, then the Panel App is not for you. There are definitely other alternatives available such as GPT websites that will help you earn much more. It is only suitable for those who are looking to make a few bucks here and there and do not have storage problems in their phones. If you think you fit the criteria, then you should at least give it a shot. If you do not like it you can uninstall it from your phone within seconds.