- Make sure you invite your friends or family on this panel so you can have a chance to win an iPad not only for you but for your friends also.
- If you do not qualify for a survey or you get disqualified, you will automatically get 10 mingle points.
- Make sure you complete your profile so you can be eligible for the many paid opportunities that they offer.
- They have lots of paid opportunities for you to earn more money.
- They have a mobile app for their members to easily complete paid opportunities.
mingle Review: How to earn fast
Last updated: 07/16/2020
Mingle is a market research survey platform since 2005 for the UK and European residents owned by Respondi AG, which is a leading company known for research marketing all over the world. They have over 300,000 members throughout Europe that can earn money when they share their opinions and views while participating in online surveys, questionnaires, and rating products on different topics. Their members need to check their account page to see if they get qualified for any paid opportunities. They give reward points to those members that join and complete their tasks, and they can exchange those points once their members accumulate 2000 mingle points to gift cards, e-vouchers, bank transfer, other bonuses, and even charity donations. A user that doesn't qualify for a survey will get ten mingle points. For new users, they will get 100 points when they complete their profile survey, and also, if they refer three or more friends on this panel, they can win an iPad. Only users living in European countries can join this panel.
Tips for earning money with mingle
Multi Accounts Allowed
Other Payout Options
E-vouchers, Sweepstakes entries, Charity donations
New user bonus
After you finish the registration and complete your welcome survey, they will give you 100 points to get you started.
You could win an iPad if you refer three or more of your friends, and they will also get an iPad.