- You need to bid on how much you would want to get paid for delivering things, pets, and many more to listed customers.
- Even though they don't have a mobile app, they will notify you through text messages or emails for you to bid for that delivery near you.
- You can accept or decline deliveries based on your preferences.
- You'll need a driver's license and vehicle insurance to start.
- You have a three-month trial before you need to pay the subscription fee, which is $24.99 per month.
CitizenShipper Review: How to earn fast
Last updated: 04/27/2020
CitizenShipper is a p2p shipping platform created in 2008. The website works similarly like Roadie. These are how CitizenShipper works; people will list the stuff that they need to ship, you will bid for that delivery, and once you get chosen you can talk about how much it would cost for that delivery based on what you offer, then you can deliver it to them. The earnings that you'll get varies from your shipment or delivery. It is also like an online marketplace that allows you to choose your transporter based on the bids or quotes you receive. The website's mission is to create the most convenient way to deliver stuff, get the trust of its customers, and make an intuitive shipping platform. They also want to build a fantastic community of shoppers and drivers.
Tips for earning money with CitizenShipper
Multi Accounts Allowed
PayPal , Cheque , Prepaid Credit Card , Bank Account
Other Payout Options
Venmo, Apple pay